Everybody has to start somewhere. Feel free to reach out with any questions, but below are a few tips to help you with your first ride.
- Arrive 15 minutes early so our team can help you get fitted for shoes as well as setting up the bike for you.
- Make sure and grab weights that you feel comfortable with, we offer a variety of weight ranges.
- Wear clothes your body can breath in, you are going to sweat your butt off. Jog Bras, Sports Bras, Tanks, Crops, etc. are always welcome; we don’t have fashion police here at Crave.
- Definitely bring a water bottle, if you forget, no worries, we always have water bottles available to purchase at the front desk.
- Chances are, this class is unlike anything you have experienced here in Amarillo. We don’t have screens on our bikes, every ride is based on the beat of the music.
- Your instructor will help you find that beat, but don’t get discouraged if it takes a few tries.
- We stay out of the saddle for most of the class, so if at any point you feel tired or unable to maintain the beat, give yourself a break and find that beat in the saddle.
- Don’t ever feel judged or discouraged at Crave. We are all constant works in progress.
- Your instructor will lead a brief stretch to help cool you down. Feel free to stretch more on your own.
- Reach out to your instructor for tips, feedback, or just to chat. They always stick around to visit with their class.
- Grab a quick shower or a cup of coffee before you head back out into the real world.
- Don’t forget to book your next class!
Still have more questions? Reach out and let us know how we can help!