keeping you safe
Our number one priority at Crave is to make sure the environment is safe and sanitized to keep every member healthy. We have composed sanitation protocols that adhere and go above and beyond the CDC guidelines for COVID-19.
Crave Cycle is a great way to get your workout while still social distancing. We have created a protocol and cycling experience that allows for each rider to feel comfortable while still riding with a community:
- We have decreased the number of bikes in the studio so that every rider is an appropriate and safe distance from fellow riders.
- All bikes are sanitized from top to bottom by Crave employees between every class.
- All employees will check in before each shift to have their temperature checked prior to helping any customers.
- We will offer free towels to our clients that are sanitized in accordance with the CDC guidelines. However, we do encourage our clients to bring their own towels.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations as well as disinfecting wipes located through the studio.
- Although masks are not required at this time we do encourage everybody to wear one.
- We ask that if you feel sick or have any symptoms, please remain at home for the safety of our team, our community, and yourself.
Why do we clip in?
We require all Crave Riders clip in to their bikes so that they can experience rhythmic cycling to its fullest. Creating that bond between the rider and the bike is what allows for a truly unique cycling experience. You sweat more, worry less, and rock out harder. Our bikes are compatible with SPD clips as well as LOOK DELTA cleats.
We offer your first shoe rental free.
Regular shoe rental is $2.00. We also sell TIEM cycling shoes in a variety of colors.
- Complimentary Keyless Lockers
- Showers along with all necessary amenities such as: towels, shampoo and conditioner, deodorant, and shaving cream.
- Complimentary hair dryers, straighteners, and standard hair products to get your day started.
Cell Phone and Smartwatch Policy
We politely ask that you leave your cell phones in your lockers. For 45 minutes, we believe our Cycle Room is a safe haven from the outside world. We have zero screens in the room, not even on your bike, so we ask that you help respect the environment we have created. Also, because the Cycle Room is primarily dark, we ask that you turn your smartwatches on theater mode so that your watch isn’t shining bright into your neighbors eyes as they are pushing through a climb.
If you need to cancel your ride, no worries, we ask that you cancel by 12 PM the night before your class. You can do so by cancelling through our website, mobile app, or by calling the studio. Once you do so, your class will be credited back to your account to be used at a future date. If you do not cancel by 12 PM the night prior to your class, you will forfeit the class and no refund will be credited back to your account. For Unlimited Members a $5 late cancel/no show fee will be charged. As a young and growing business we do this to maximize the usage of each bike in our studio. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as our goal is to gain as many loyal riders as possible!
If you are running late, please give us a call at the studio so we can keep your bike reserved for you.